Skip to main content

Productivity Masterclass: Become Ultra Productive In 1 Week - Udemy Coupon 100% Off



WELCOME TO THE #1 UDEMY PRODUCTIVITY MASTERCLASS
In this course, you will learn how to become ultra productive + you will receive a FREE 263 pages course book! This course is normally being taught as a university program that costs several HUNDRED dollars. For you, I broke down the information, made them comprehensible and put them into an easy-to-understand lecture format! With this course, you will get access to the mind of ultra productive people and will learn how to increase your productivity massively! Come with me on this journey, you will not believe where it will take you. 
Being very productive is one of the most important skills in modern day society. If you are not productive, you lose! Make sure that you take as many notes as possible here in this course and that you review the content I teach at least every 2 months. In this course we will focus on the following topics: 
1. BASICS OF ULTRA PRODUCTIVITY: I will introduce ultra productivity to you and will show you how you can build your own framework in which you can become ultra productive. We will focus on the following questions: 
  • What are natural productivity cycles and how can I influence them? 
  • What is the prodomo technique and how can I use it to not feel tired after work anymore? 
  • How can I set goals that I will never not achieve? 
  • When should I be taking breaks? Are breaks allowed? (Yes, they are ;) ) 
  • What does my decision-making say about my productivity level? 
  • How can I create to do lists that really make positive changes in my life? 
  • How can I use the (10+2)*5 formula and what is it in the first place? 
  • How can I create an environment in which I like to work? 
  • ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: How did I became ultra productive? 
2. EVERY DAY PRODUCTIVITY HACKS: In this part of the course, I will introduce dozens of every-day productivity hacks to you that will help you to become ultra productive. These hacks include: 
  • Automatic Bill-paying 
  • News Tools
  • Public Commitments 
  • Alert Hacks 
  • Streamlining the Wardrobe 
  • Hacking Lost Hours
  • Back and Sync Ups 
  • Exercising Hacks 
  • Stress Management Hacks 
  • The Success Formula 
3. MORNING ROUTINE: We will base your morning routine on your physical and psychological state and help you with proven scientific research to develop and use morning routine modules. 
  • What makes a great morning routine and how do I develop one? 
  • How can I impose habits on myself that really work? 
  • How can exercising influence my morning productivity and happiness and how will I not be tired after the exercise so that I cannot be productive during the day? 
  • How does sleep pattern hacking work and how can I help myself sleep better?
In this chapter, I will give you modules that you can use in order to build your own super efficient morning routine: 
  • MODULE #1: Shower Module 
  • MODULE #2: Thought Dumping/Journal Writing 
  • MODULE #3: Meditation Module 
  • MODULE #4: Goal Theory 
  • MODULE #5: Goal Setting Module 
  • MODULE #6: Visioning 
  • MODULE #7: Protein Intake & Daily Breakfast 
  • MODULE #8: Social Media Module 
  • MODULE #9: Uplifting Content Module 
  • MODULE #10: Affirmation 
  • MODULE #11: Loved Ones 
  • MODULE #12: Music (Ambient Songs)
  • MODULE #13: Mirroring 
4. FOOD HACKING: In this chapter, we will focus on the topic of cooking great meals for you morning routine. We will focus on nutritional aspects and I will show you step by step how to come up with great meals that are fast and easy to cook for every morning. We will furthermore focus on supplements and how to use them properly in order to kickstart your morning. We will talk about the following: 
  • Drinking Water As A Measure To Become More Productive 
  • Meal Delivery & How To Go For Healthy Alternatives 
  • The Processing of Food & How It Influences Your Productivity Level 
  • TOP 5 Breakfasts For Productive People 
  • Supplements (BCAAs, Protein Shakes etc.) 
5. ADVANCED PRODUCTIVITY: In this chapter, I will show you some more secret hacks for people who want to become ultra productive. We will in detail talk about the power of losses and the wall of motivation and how they can help you to become super productive. 
6. PRODUCIVITY SOFTWARE: You will receive free software to stay incredibly productive even after watching this course. These softwares include: 
  • Toggl
  • Outsourcing Software 
  • Yast
  • Mint
REVIEWS 
"What an incredible course! I already loved the promo video but the content in the course was simply incredible. I didn't expect so much depth! Learned a lot! Amazing instructor, great lectures, thumbs up and definitely worth 5 stars!"
- (Jana Z., Perth, Australia) 
"I LOVE THIS COURSE! This course was fun to watch and incredibly informative! Leon put a masterpiece together here. I want to recommend this course to anyone who cares about their productivity and wants to improve it!"
- (Laura A., FL, USA)
"What a treat to finally find a Udemy instructor that teaches what he promised. Leon is definitely one of the best teachers on Udemy. Big heart, big mind! 5 stars guaranteed!"
(Tony H., FL, USA)
This course comes with free 24/7 mentoring, a course book and life-long access. Taking this course is completely risk free. My promise: If you do not like the course, you will get your money back!
ENROLL NOW! I can't wait to finally get to meet you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Responsive Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Learn HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery and Bootstrap framework by building a modern looking responsive website. *** Over 15,000+ Students Are Already Taking This course *** *** Course is Fully UP TO DATE for FEBRUARY 2017 ***  *** BEST REVIEWED course on Udemy *** ✔  Are looking to learn Web Design & Web Development Skills? Then this is the RIGHT course For you!   The very first things you need to learn  HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JQuery  to become a  Web Developer  and off-course some  W eb Design Guidelines .   This course will exactly teach you all these  N ew Skills  to become a good Web Developer. This course also teach how to use  Bootstrap Framework  which is the most  Popular Responsive Framework  on the internet. In this course, you will also learn  Web Design Guidelines , which you can apply to  R eal World Website...

YouTube complete guide to success Grow your YouTube Channel - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Work Smarter get grow your YouTube Channel How to increase views engage your audience and gain subscribers If you have a  YouTube Channel  or are planning on launching a YouTube Channel, this course is for YOU! YouTube Secrets Revealed!!! We have gathered all our  best resources ,  marketing techniques  and YouTube  Professional strategies for  YouTube Channel Success  in one place. Don't miss out,  30 day money back guarantee .  Lifetime updates  and much much more. YouTube is exponentially growing as an  amazing resource  to  market your content ,  promote your brand , and  make extra income . THIS course will GUIDE you with best practices helping you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions about marketing on YouTube. Follow along as we explain marketing techniques, from  b eginner  level to advanced . There is  something for everyone  here. You will be amazed at these t...

The Complete Solution for C# - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

The Complete Solution for C# C# Beginner To Advanced course This course will not waste your time, Are you tired of watching tutorials that take hours to explain simple concepts? You came to right place. All this course asks you is 2-3 hours of your life. C#  is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. C#’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms. To work with code in a more advanced way, you'll tackle how to check simple conditions using if/else blocks, as well as how to use loops to do things like repeat blocks of code to work more efficiently. After covering various operators to evaluate and assign control structures, you'll learn how to use arrays to store collections of data. Moving on to Object Orient...