Skip to main content

Adobe After Effects: The Complete Guide to After Effects - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Adobe After Effects: The Complete Guide to After Effects
Adobe After Effects: The Complete Guide to After Effects
The best After Effects guide to creating motion graphics and using special effects with Adobe After Effects.

Exigences

  • PC or Mac
  • Free Trial of After Effects
  • After Effects Creative Cloud, CS6, CS5, CS4, or CS3

Description

Course updated with brand new After Effects CC lessons!

You're here because you want to create video effects and motion graphics with Adobe After Effects, right?
It's great to have you here. I LOVE AFTER EFFECTS!
Maybe you're brand new to After Effects, or maybe you have a little experience.
This course is perfect for anyone that wants to learn After Effects from scratch to create your own graphics and make your videos better.

What makes me qualified to teach you?

My name is Phil and I'm a professional motion graphics artist and video creator. Plus, I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular After Effects courses - with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones from this course:
I tried to learned After Effects by other sources. Watch YouTube, Adobe and other websites. No much progress. After 2 days of this classes I see progress and result. I know, a lot more to learn, but so far I am happy what I bought. Thank you.
- Gala Howard
It was easy to follow. - Yasemin
he keeps it simple and I need it simple right now, like I'm a baby learning to walk...thanks - Robert Spearman
My Promise to You
 I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message. 
I want to make this the best course on how use Adobe After Effects. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.

What's this course all about?

Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality. If you've always wanted to learn how to use video effects and create custom motion graphics, you can learn After Effects right now.

Practice lessons will get you motivated and moving to your goals.

The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You'll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we'll be covering:
  • After Effects program layout + basics
  • Adding layers and working with transform tools
  • Creating unique shapes with motion
  • Masks and mask animations
  • 3d layers and animations
  • 3D cameras and camera animations
  • Working with Photoshop & After Effects
  • Video FX such as: page turns, fractal noise, color correction
  • Transitions such as: linear & radial wipes
  • Exporting with transparency
  • Exporting for YouTube
  • Green Screen editing in After Effects
  • Getting a Job with After Effects
  • and so much more!
Knowing After Effects is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I've landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Cheers,
Phil
Udemy Coupon 100% OFF: https://www.udemy.com/aftereffects/?couponCode=FREEFORFRIENDS16
or https://www.udemy.com/aftereffects/?couponCode=BBH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Responsive Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Learn HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery and Bootstrap framework by building a modern looking responsive website. *** Over 15,000+ Students Are Already Taking This course *** *** Course is Fully UP TO DATE for FEBRUARY 2017 ***  *** BEST REVIEWED course on Udemy *** ✔  Are looking to learn Web Design & Web Development Skills? Then this is the RIGHT course For you!   The very first things you need to learn  HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JQuery  to become a  Web Developer  and off-course some  W eb Design Guidelines .   This course will exactly teach you all these  N ew Skills  to become a good Web Developer. This course also teach how to use  Bootstrap Framework  which is the most  Popular Responsive Framework  on the internet. In this course, you will also learn  Web Design Guidelines , which you can apply to  R eal World Website...

YouTube complete guide to success Grow your YouTube Channel - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Work Smarter get grow your YouTube Channel How to increase views engage your audience and gain subscribers If you have a  YouTube Channel  or are planning on launching a YouTube Channel, this course is for YOU! YouTube Secrets Revealed!!! We have gathered all our  best resources ,  marketing techniques  and YouTube  Professional strategies for  YouTube Channel Success  in one place. Don't miss out,  30 day money back guarantee .  Lifetime updates  and much much more. YouTube is exponentially growing as an  amazing resource  to  market your content ,  promote your brand , and  make extra income . THIS course will GUIDE you with best practices helping you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions about marketing on YouTube. Follow along as we explain marketing techniques, from  b eginner  level to advanced . There is  something for everyone  here. You will be amazed at these t...

The Complete Solution for C# - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

The Complete Solution for C# C# Beginner To Advanced course This course will not waste your time, Are you tired of watching tutorials that take hours to explain simple concepts? You came to right place. All this course asks you is 2-3 hours of your life. C#  is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. C#’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms. To work with code in a more advanced way, you'll tackle how to check simple conditions using if/else blocks, as well as how to use loops to do things like repeat blocks of code to work more efficiently. After covering various operators to evaluate and assign control structures, you'll learn how to use arrays to store collections of data. Moving on to Object Orient...