Skip to main content

How to Win Friends and Influence People at a Nightclub - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

How to Win Friends and Influence People at a Nightclub

1 HOUR Condensed Beat-the-System course on CUT THE LINE and SKIP COVER charge

If you have been to a nightclub before, you know how it is. You have to wait for a long time to get in. If you don't have to wait, the club probably isn't poppin'. If you have to wait, it's supposed to be worth the wait. But you and I don't like waiting in line and we don't like paying for cover either. 

I am an average guy who is an introvert by nature. However, I realized that one gift that we introverts possess, is the ability to intimately connect with people. We may not want everyone's attention but people actually feel comfortable when they are around you. So after learning that I could talk to strangers, I slowly found myself on this journey of becoming a local promoter for an organization that promoted at high end clubs and ultra lounges in NY, SF and LA. The techniques I'm teaching apply to clubs from exclusive 11pm-it's-busy-club, to "in-crowd-focused" parties, asian american clubs, clubs with go-go dancers, exclusive parties, and other clubs.

I'm sharing all my insider knowledge in this 1 HOUR CONDENSED BEAT THE SYSTEM hour course where I teach you exactly what to say to a BOUNCER, PROMOTER and MANAGER at a nightclub. I will help you cut the line and skip the cover to get in for free. I'm a former nightclub promoter and an industry veteran who has been clubbing for the past 8 years. I hustled in college (graduated from a Top 20 School), promoted after school and partied into my late 20s. 

I've learned to develop social skills and phrases that help me get into the most exclusive clubs. And it's time to pass the baton and share my insights, exact phrases, tips, lingo, topic switchers and much more which will help you to RAPIDLY WIN the trust of the guardians of the club entrance and GAIN ACCESS to the club. Enjoy!

P.S. I have credited the photographers and the club venues for the pictures used in this course. Please visit their websites and clubs if you are planning to go that destination! I have a list of all the places/websites you can check out (it's at the very last slide). If there is anything you would like me to remove, please specify the course number and duration (i.e., 0:13). Thank you!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Responsive Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Learn HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery and Bootstrap framework by building a modern looking responsive website. *** Over 15,000+ Students Are Already Taking This course *** *** Course is Fully UP TO DATE for FEBRUARY 2017 ***  *** BEST REVIEWED course on Udemy *** ✔  Are looking to learn Web Design & Web Development Skills? Then this is the RIGHT course For you!   The very first things you need to learn  HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JQuery  to become a  Web Developer  and off-course some  W eb Design Guidelines .   This course will exactly teach you all these  N ew Skills  to become a good Web Developer. This course also teach how to use  Bootstrap Framework  which is the most  Popular Responsive Framework  on the internet. In this course, you will also learn  Web Design Guidelines , which you can apply to  R eal World Website...

YouTube complete guide to success Grow your YouTube Channel - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Work Smarter get grow your YouTube Channel How to increase views engage your audience and gain subscribers If you have a  YouTube Channel  or are planning on launching a YouTube Channel, this course is for YOU! YouTube Secrets Revealed!!! We have gathered all our  best resources ,  marketing techniques  and YouTube  Professional strategies for  YouTube Channel Success  in one place. Don't miss out,  30 day money back guarantee .  Lifetime updates  and much much more. YouTube is exponentially growing as an  amazing resource  to  market your content ,  promote your brand , and  make extra income . THIS course will GUIDE you with best practices helping you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions about marketing on YouTube. Follow along as we explain marketing techniques, from  b eginner  level to advanced . There is  something for everyone  here. You will be amazed at these t...

The Complete Solution for C# - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

The Complete Solution for C# C# Beginner To Advanced course This course will not waste your time, Are you tired of watching tutorials that take hours to explain simple concepts? You came to right place. All this course asks you is 2-3 hours of your life. C#  is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. C#’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms. To work with code in a more advanced way, you'll tackle how to check simple conditions using if/else blocks, as well as how to use loops to do things like repeat blocks of code to work more efficiently. After covering various operators to evaluate and assign control structures, you'll learn how to use arrays to store collections of data. Moving on to Object Orient...