Skip to main content

Complete Facebook Live Course: How I Reach 1,000,000+ People - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Ultimate Guide to Facebook's Hottest Live Streaming App, Facebook Live. Attract Huge Organic Traffic with Facebook Live!
I am now reaching over 1,000,000 people a day with Facebook Live for free. Facebook Live has transformed my page and turned into a channel that is better than my YouTube channel. I have over 200,000 page fans and I am talking to them twice a day in my Live streams. With Facebook Live, I have been getting up to 1000 comments in a stream! When do you ever see 1000 comments on a Facebook Post, unless it's a viral page with millions of fans?
In the latest update I share with you the exact way I am receiving a reach of 1 million! This is a game changer... and you can be in on the action. 
It's a secret I hope you WILL NOT SHARE outside of this course!
Over 7000 students have already enrolled! Make sure you don’t miss out on this hot new Live Streaming app which is taking over the internet!
Course updated on 28 July 2016
**********************
FACEBOOK LIVE COURSE: HOW I REACH 1,000,000+ PEOPLE DAILY IN 2016! 
***BRAND NEW AND COMPLETE UDEMY COURSE***
If you want to be successful with Facebook Live, Facebook's hot new free Live Streaming app, you should love this Udemy course! I want you to take a serious look at this incredible business-building tool to your marketing arsenal. You will be given techniques and strategies that will turn your Live Streaming broadcasts into a channel that will attract viewers and fans. Take this course today to get the best results with Facebook Live Streaming!
This is a golden time to get streaming with Facebook Live. The era of live video has just begun. 
Now, I know there is a massive elephant in the room. You are probably scared of hitting the "Go Live" button! Most people are scared out of their wits to talk on video, let alone on LIVE video! I personally found it daunting at first! But once I got my first one out of the way, I found it a LOT of fun! I have been building loyal audiences on both Facebook and Periscope. However, Facebook Live allows you to connect your brand with the 1.7 billion people that are on Facebook, and Facebook are giving Live users a place at the top of fan's timelines. That means a ton of organic traffic is just waiting for you to collect and convert!
In this course, I give you the confidence, ideas and structure to be able to stream live video on Facebook. In addition, I give you the tips as to how to create a channel on Facebook that rivals YouTube. I want to help you move in the right direction!
You may not find a better course on Udemy that gives you better value for money, and you probably won't find another Facebook Live course on the Internet for this price. 
Facebook Live was initially released to a selection of users back in August 2015, and it has only just been released as a service to the general public. Now is the time to start broadcasting your expertise, whether it is how to grow a successful niche business or how to apply make up properly. 
To become a student, find the blue "take this course" button or the "start free preview" button above to enroll. You risk nothing by enrolling because of the 30 day no questions asked refund policy. 98% of students do not request a refund which then just leaves your time.
You will see how the great Live Streamers utilise the techniques and strategies I discuss to capture organic Facebook traffic, leaving their competitors hung out to dry, and now you can join them.
You will see how I managed to get 1 million people reached organically in a Live Stream, which is something I would find impossible on YouTube. 
  • If you want confidence to use Facebook Live, this course is for you.
  • If you want to grow your customer base on Facebook Live, this course is for you.
  • If you want the best techniques to connect with 1.7 billion customers, this course is for you.
It doesn't matter what your niche is, I have you covered. I will even show you how to add thumbnails, which is something no other course on Udemy does!
Thank you for learning more about my course and I hope that the information I share with you when you are enrolled in the course will prove valuable! Click on TAKE THIS COURSE now to get started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Responsive Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Learn HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery and Bootstrap framework by building a modern looking responsive website. *** Over 15,000+ Students Are Already Taking This course *** *** Course is Fully UP TO DATE for FEBRUARY 2017 ***  *** BEST REVIEWED course on Udemy *** ✔  Are looking to learn Web Design & Web Development Skills? Then this is the RIGHT course For you!   The very first things you need to learn  HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JQuery  to become a  Web Developer  and off-course some  W eb Design Guidelines .   This course will exactly teach you all these  N ew Skills  to become a good Web Developer. This course also teach how to use  Bootstrap Framework  which is the most  Popular Responsive Framework  on the internet. In this course, you will also learn  Web Design Guidelines , which you can apply to  R eal World Website...

YouTube complete guide to success Grow your YouTube Channel - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

Work Smarter get grow your YouTube Channel How to increase views engage your audience and gain subscribers If you have a  YouTube Channel  or are planning on launching a YouTube Channel, this course is for YOU! YouTube Secrets Revealed!!! We have gathered all our  best resources ,  marketing techniques  and YouTube  Professional strategies for  YouTube Channel Success  in one place. Don't miss out,  30 day money back guarantee .  Lifetime updates  and much much more. YouTube is exponentially growing as an  amazing resource  to  market your content ,  promote your brand , and  make extra income . THIS course will GUIDE you with best practices helping you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions about marketing on YouTube. Follow along as we explain marketing techniques, from  b eginner  level to advanced . There is  something for everyone  here. You will be amazed at these t...

The Complete Solution for C# - Udemy Coupon 100% OFF

The Complete Solution for C# C# Beginner To Advanced course This course will not waste your time, Are you tired of watching tutorials that take hours to explain simple concepts? You came to right place. All this course asks you is 2-3 hours of your life. C#  is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. C#’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms. To work with code in a more advanced way, you'll tackle how to check simple conditions using if/else blocks, as well as how to use loops to do things like repeat blocks of code to work more efficiently. After covering various operators to evaluate and assign control structures, you'll learn how to use arrays to store collections of data. Moving on to Object Orient...